Support the CSO
Support the CSO!
It’s a balancing act. Balance between strings, winds, brass and percussion to make a composition come to life. Balancing classical, pops, jazz, chamber, and choral programming to reach every corner of our community, AND securing the funds necessary to balance the books!
Performance Partner and Business Partner Annual Fund donations provide the core support for all Canton Symphony programs. With ticket revenue only covering 1/3 of program costs, we need you to help us maintain our balance.
Your donation to the Annual Fund makes it possible for the CSO to:
- perform and present live orchestra music at the highest artistic level.
- provide education programs for over 8,000 students throughout Stark County each year.
- collaborate with other arts groups, businesses and educational institutions to provide friendly and accessible musical performance and educational experiences such as Listen @ the Library, Musical Moments, and ConverZations.
- maintain the Canton Youth Symphony which gives young musicians the opportunity to participate in an advanced orchestral learning environment.
- sustain a Canton Symphony Chorus, which gives adults the opportunity to receive professional choral training and perform alongside a professional orchestra.
- attract the finest musicians and guest artists from across the country and around the world!